IoT at the AAU Wireless Communication Networks section The research group has strong focus on industrial IoT applications.
The group works with:
• Low Power Wide Area IoT technologies, such as Sigfox, Lora, NB-IoT and Cat-M – practical pros and cons of the different solutions
• 4G/5G private networks in practice for high performance industrial use cases
• Research on ultra low latency and ultra reliable time sensitive communication
• Non-terrestrial Networks for global IoT coverage
• BVLOS Drone control over 4G networks
• Cyber Security for IoT